Elac Cinema 5 vs Polk TL 1600 vs Sonodyne Micro HTS | Best Budget home Cinema?
Home theatre systems speakers have been around for a long time now. They offer you an amazing theatre experience in the comfort of your home. These home entertainment systems are even more useful with the growing popularity of video streaming services across all platforms.
Check out this blog where we talked about why you should buy Home Theater in 2021
We have come up with a list of 3 budget-friendly 5.1 channel speakers that should enable you to enjoy a home theatre experience. A powerful sound output, multiple connectivity options, and an ergonomic design are some of the features that we have considered while creating this list.Bring the cinema experience to your home with this ultimate list of best home theatres speakers under 50,000/-
We are going to compare three 5.1 channel speakers namely
Polk TL 1600
Elac Cinema 5
Sonodyne Micro HTS
Here is the video of a detailed comparison of Elac Cinema 5 vs Polk TL 1600 vs Sonodyne Micro HTS
Polk TL 1600
The TL1600 is a complete home theater system, with four TL1 speakers, a TL1 center speaker, and a professionally matched TL1600 powered subwoofer. The TL1600 is everything you need to get started, and it packs the accumulated wallop of Polk's 30 years of award-winning compact speaker know-how.
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- An aperiodic-tuned rear-firing bass port combines the extension of a ported enclosure with the smoother low-end of an acoustic suspension enclosure, controlling port airflow for the kind of big bass response, and perfect speaker-subwoofer blending, you'd never expect from a loudspeaker you can hold in the palm of your hand.
- A super-small long-throw mid-bass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic Balance® technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency, and detail, and the surprising ability to play loud for such a small speaker.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, whilst an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theatre solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theatre system. Plus, you can use individuallyavailable satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1, and beyond.
Few things that we like about Polk TL 1600
- Frequency response is really good
- Finishing Quality is awesome
|Finish Quality (Out of 5)||4.5|
|Sound Quality (Out of 5)||4|
|Bass Quality (Out of 5)||4|
Elac Cinema 5
ELAC’s Cinema 5: 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System with Active Subwoofer delivers performance on a grand scale in one compact, easy-to-set-up package that opens up a whole new dimension in listening. Inside this box is a six-piece surround-sound speaker system engineered to expand your sonic landscape, while taking up so little space you barely know it’s there.
Each satellite speaker features carefully selected ½-inch neodymium magnet tweeters that reproduce crystalline high frequencies with sparkle and precision. 3-inch Polypropylene midrange drivers accurately replicate voices and instruments with full-frequency depth and realism.
their compact design, textured cabinet finish, and elegantly curved grills let the Cinema 5 speakers disappear in the room. Recessed binding posts allow placement nearly flush with wall surfaces for a clean look. Just add a 5.1-channel A/V receiver and get ready for the show!
Immerse yourself in the bass so powerful you won’t believe it comes from an 8-inch, bottom-firing driver in one clean, elegant cabinet. And because bass frequencies are omnidirectional, a single subwoofer gives you all the realistic impact from music and soundtracks.
Connect the subwoofer to your A/V receiver, put it anywhere in the room, and plug it in. Then tune the bass crossover frequency control knob to suit your taste. Standby mode means you can leave it powered up all the time for even easier listening.
Few things that we like about Elac Cinema 5
- Power output is 460Watts RMS Power
- Frequency Response is 160Hz to 20kHz
- Twitter Size – Satellites 0.5" Neodymium
|Finish Quality (Out of 5)||4|
|Sound Quality (Out of 5)||3.5|
|Bass Quality (Out of 5)||3.5|
Sonodyne Micro HTS/p>
The Micro HTS1 is a complete 5.1 speaker system comprising main channel speakers and a powered subwoofer. The center channel is Micro 3002 and the LR and surrounds Micro 3001. The Subwoofer is 100 watts, 8” device, together, this system is tone-matched and produces spectacular multichannel audio in premium spaces.
- 4 x Micro 3001 satellites
- 1 x Macro 3002 center
- 1 x 100 watt, 8” powered subwoofer
- Wall mount included
- Recommended AVR: 60 ~ 100 watts per channel, 8 ohm
Make sure you check out a detailed review of Sonodyne Micro HTS
Few things that we like aboutSonodyne Micro HTS
- Power output is 620Watts RMS Power
- Sensitivity is 90dB
- Subwoofer 8" Front Firing Ported 100Watts
- The weight of the Subwoofer is 11.7Kg
- Speakers have Horizontal & Vertical tilt
|Finish Quality (Out of 5)||3.5|
|Sound Quality (Out of 5)||4.5|
|Bass Quality (Out of 5)||4.5|
Here is a full detailed comparison sheet
If you want to buy any of this product call us on 7720090882
- Elac Cinema 5 vs Polk TL 1600
- Polk TL 1600 vs Sonodyne Micro HTS
- Elac Cinema 5 vs Sonodyne Micro HTS
- Best Budget Home Cinema
- Elac Cinema 5 review
- Polk Tl 1600 review
- Sonodyne Micro HTS
- Elac Cinema 5 vs Polk TL 1600 vs Sonodyne Micro HTS
- polk audio tl1600 price in india
- polk audio tl1600 specifications
- polk audio tl1600 speaker
- polk tl1600 speaker package